Newcomers of San Antonio Interest Groups
Check Out The Calendar Section!
Having the opportunity to be involved in Interest Groups is the
benefit of membership! Check our monthly newsletter
for details of location, time, hosts, etc.
- Book Talk - A book discussion group, meets once a month.
- Bridge - Several bridge groups meet on different days during the month.
- Bunco Babes - Several bunco groups meet on different days during the month.
- Canasta - Several daytime and evening groups meet monthly.
- Chicks & Flicks - Meets monthly, at a movie theater
- Celebrate the Arts! -Come join us for an eclectic affair! Arts, crafts, photography, poetry, jewelry, music – a spattering of muses to entice your creative side. Art demos, craft projects, programs, speakers – you name it. Different hosts each month. Share your talent. 2nd Tues. 1-4pm
- Dinner Groups - Several dinner groups gather each month for a casual dinner at a member's home.
- Euchre - Meets monthly in member's home.
- Fun & Games - Learn and play new card games such as, Skipbo, Phase 10, No Peek and Spinner.
- Gardening - It's back! Just in time for the planting season.
- Girlfriends - Meets monthly for socializing and casual conversation.
- Helping Hands - A group who lends a helping hand to members during an illness.
- In Stitches - Meets monthly in member's home for quilting, knitting, embroidering, etc.
- Mah-Jongg - Meets weekly.
- Wine Tasting - Learn about and explore the differences in wines. Meets one Saturday evening each month. Spouses/couples welcome.