Please join us for Septembers’ Luncheon at Luce Ristorante e Enoteca on September 3, 2020
Luce Ristorante e Enoteca
11255 Huebner Rd #200, San Antonio, TX 78230
Social Hour Starts at 11:30 AM (Cash bar available)
Luncheon Starts at 12:00 Noon
Established in 2006, Luce San Antonio is one of San Antonio’s premier destinations for authentic Italian cuisine crafted by Neapolitan owner and chef Joe Buonincontri.
Luce has become a local favorite featuring many traditional dishes. The flavors often bring guests back to their best memories of Italian specialties. Their menu consists of many Buonincontri family recipes and recipes brought back from travel to Italy.
Fresh fish, meats, and produce abound throughout Luce’s offerings, and a focus on the finest ingredients is what makes Luce unique. House-made Gnocchi, Italian rice balls and homemade Mozzarella are just a few examples of their passion for the finest Italian food.
The menu will be as follows:
Antipasti Course: Bruschetta
Salad/Soup Course: Insalate Misto
Entrée Course (choose one):
- Salmone al Capri – Grilled Salmon Fillet, Garbanzo Puree and Braised Kale (Gluten-free option)
- Carciofi – Sautéed Chicken Breast with Artichoke Hearts, Mushrooms, Lemon Herb Butter, Vegetable Risotto
- Bistecca di Manzo – Grilled New York Strip Steak and Sautéed Spinach
- Vitello Piccata – Floured and Sautéed Veal Scaloppini, Lemon, Capers, White Wine, Spinach and Yukon Gold Potato
- Spaghetti con Pesto – Spaghetti Pasta, Sautéed Shrimp, Basil Pine Nut Pesto, Grana Padano Pesto, Stuffed Artichoke Bottomée
- Ravioli di Vedure – Ravioli filled with Portabella Mushroom, Asparagus, Onion, Bell Peppers and Cheese, Tomato Basil Cream Sauce (Vegetarian Option)
Tiramisu or Ricotta Cheesecake
There will be a cash bar available.
Reservations available beginning August 5, 2020.
Reserve your spot today using the Square link below. https://squareup.com/store/newcomers-of-san-antonio/
No walk-ins admitted the day of the luncheon. No refunds will be given for cancellations made after the reservation deadline. Guests are limited to prospective members and out- of- town guests. Please indicate the guest’s name & menu selections with reservation.
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Please direct reservation questions to Suzy Van Alstyne at 832-567-3843.
Please click the button below to pay online and to pick your menu option.